Address: Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
1200*1000mm Durable Plastic Pallet for Warehouse
|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
|Model:||LY-11||Feature:||Durable, ventilated pallet|
|Type:||Euro pallet||Fork lift:||4-way|
|Hand lift:||4-way||Material:||Virgin PP|
|Deck type:||Ventilated deck||Usage:||Warehouse rack, industrial or warehouse|
Plastic pallets are constructed of strong but light plastic material, which significantly reduces shipment costs, especially air freight. These come in a variety of designs and sizes, and weight load options can range from 500 kg to over 5000 kg. Electronic equipment is very sensitive to static electricity, and wood pallets have been a safe option because the nails in the wood cause static to dissipate into the ground. Plastic can be more susceptible to static, but plastic pallets designated for electronic transfer have been treated with an anti-static material which alleviates this concern.
Plastic pallets are bacteria, insect, and mold resistant, and are exempt from both IPPC and ISPM 15 requirements. When using wood, a shipper not only has to be concerned with compliance, but must also make certain the pallets are marked for compliance in a manner dictated by the receiving country. The standards do not specify harmonized markings, so these may vary greatly from country to country. Wood packaging may be delayed at the port while customs officials confirm compliance, but such a delay will not occur with plastic pallets.
In addition to being insect resistant, plastic is water resistant and impervious to acids, fats, solvents and odors. They can be thermoformed, rotary or injection molded. Many plastic pallets are actually made from recycled materials, and are fully recyclable once they are no longer needed. In the past, the rehabilitated used wood pallets were the least expensive option for one-way shipment, though at times their strength was compromised by their prior use. As wood supplies become more difficult to obtain, inexpensive models of plastic pallets have become available to meet this need.
Q: What is your trading terms?
1. ) Payment term: T/T 30% deposit after order confirmed, 70% balance paid against bill of lading. Or L/C.
2. ) Lead time: Normally in 30 days after deposit received.
3. ) Sample policy: Samples are always available for each model. Samples can be ready in 7-15 days once payment received.
4. ) Shipping port: Shanghai China.
5. ) Discounts: We offer discount for large quantity.
Q: How I can delivery my goods?
1. ) Sea Freight: We will update sea freight once we know your sea port where goods will be delivered.
2. ) Agent designated by client: Please tell us the contact detail of your shipping agent and we will arrange to deliver the items.
Q: What is your service?
1. ) Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. ) Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
3. ) OEM&ODM, any your customized racks we can help you to design product.
4. ) We have very experienced professional engineers to make best solutions.